If you dont like anything that is said then dont read it simple as that

Monday, January 17, 2011

Killing the romance

Ok so I'm used to dreaming of my friends or family members dieing but about four nights ago I had the first of two dreams in these dreams the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of MY Chemical Romance died. The first dream consisted of me giving Ray Toro the Guitarist a cup of poisoned hot chocolate, in short i killed him with poison it was confusing cos i dont know why my subconscious would do such a thing when i love all the band members of MCR. The second dream consisted of me and the lead Vocalist Gerard Way standing outside after their concert talking when suddenly a car drove past and shot at us Gerard pushed me out of he way but was fatally hit, I tried to save him using all the first aid knowledge i had which was quite a bit as i had only just done a first aid course sadly it wasn't enough and he died. now normally my mind does things in an order and it would have made sense for my dreams to follow the order of which i've always put the band members Gerard Way (vocalist) Mikey Way (bassist) Frank Iero (lead guitarist) Ray Toro (rhythm guitarist) but my mind decided to mix things up a bit by going in a backwards order and skipping Frank and Mikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment