If you dont like anything that is said then dont read it simple as that

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here i am, once again

so I'm back sitting at this computer trying to blog, no doubt like all the rest i will forget in the end but untill then i will do my best, I guess lately i have been feeling really depressed and like i've been being selfish. I hate the fact that i put so much work into things and it dosent even get noticed, i hate that every time i plan things and look foward to it every one comes up with some excuse to ditch me thus leaving me to not be able to go, i hate that all my friends are happy in love and im left here all alone. I hate that I come up with this huge massive plan and i find myself losing faith in it. yeah I can be one F****d up person sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment