If you dont like anything that is said then dont read it simple as that

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Killjoy's Final Stand chapter 1 The day that started it all

he Killjoys final stand
Chapter one
The day that started it all

It was just like every other day, I’d be fighting Dracs, trying to find a decent meal and some place to bunker down to listen to Dr D’s transmissions, or for a transmission of a fellow killjoy in need.
After what seemed like hours of running I finally found a cave to hideout in for a little while, ‘damn I wish I had a car’ I thought as I ran into the cave, Ray gun in hand and mask firmly strapped on, at least there was one thing my fellow killjoys, My brothers and sister could be proud of a had a sense of when to keep my mask on and ray gun at my side, my name is Angel Darkstorm and I spend my days keeping zone six free of Dracs, although at the moment I have been having a bit of trouble but I intended on solving that problem as soon as I could but in the mean time I will just have to keep myself safe.

‘it's almost time’ I thought as I flicked my radio on making sure it wasn’t up to loud as I didn’t want the Dracs to find me at least not yet.
I sat patiently and that all too familiar voice made its way from the radio it was Dr Death defying.

Look alive, Sunshine
109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit
You're here with me: Dr. Death Defying
I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter
Pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive
A system failure for the masses, anti-matter for the master plan
Louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny

This one's for all of you rock'n'rollers
All you crash queens and motor babies

Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!


And then the music started softly and quietly I sang along

Drugs! Gimme drugs. Gimme drugs.
I don't need it, but I'll sell what you got,
take the cash and I'll keep it.
Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill them all.
and we crawl! and we crawl! and we crawl!
You Be My Detonator!

Love! Gimme love. Gimme love.
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
and I keep it in a bag, in a box, put an X on the floor
Gimme more! Gimme more! Gimme more!

Shut up and sing it with me!


(( Na-Na-Na... ))
From mall security,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
To every enemy,
We're on your property,
Standing in V-formation.

(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Let's blow an artery,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Eat plastic surgery,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Keep your apology.
Give us more detonation!

((More. Gimme more
Gimme more))

Oh, let me tell you about the sad man.
Shut up and let me see your jazz hands.
Remember when you were a madman,
Thought you was BATMAN!
And hit the party with a gas can.
Kiss me you animal!

(( Na-Na-Na... ))
You run the company,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Fuck like a Kennedy,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
I think we'd rather be
Burning your information.

(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Let's blow an artery,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Eat plastic surgery
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Keep your apology
Give us more detonation!

Spoken:
And right here, right now,
All the way in Battery City.
The little children, raise their open filthy palms, like tiny daggers up to heaven.
And all the Juvie hall, and the Ritalin rats,
ask angels made from neon and fucking garbage scream out!
"What will save us?"
and the sky opened up ...

Everybody wants to change the world, everybody wants to change the world.
But no one, no one wants to die.
Wanna try?
Wanna try?
Wanna try?
Wanna try?
Wanna try?
Now!
I'll be your detonator!

(( instrumental break ))

(( Na-Na-Na... ))

(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Make no apology,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
It's death or victory,
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
On my authority,
Crash and burn,
Young and loaded,

(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Drop like a bullet shell
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
Dress like a sleeper cell
(( Na-Na-Na... ))
I'd rather go to hell,,
Than be in purgatory.
Cut my hair.
Gag and bore me.
Pull this pin,
Let this world explode
!


Smiling to myself as the song ended I went to remove my mask as I had an itch on my nose, however as I was about to lift it I hear a twig snap outside the cave quickly and with trembling hands I switched my radio of and slowly walked to the front of the cave ray gun in my hand ready to kill any Dracs it was then that I saw it the massive fight going on outside the cave I couldn’t believe it there were Dracs everywhere and the famous and fabulous killjoys the very first, the ones that started this whole rebellion were fighting them, I felt so useless I wanted to help but I was stuck frozen unable to move I just stood there at the front of the cave my whole body shaking I couldn’t even hold my ray gun straight.

About an hour later everything calmed down all the Dracs had been defeated and the fabulous killjoys were gone as well I remained standing still for a few moments before I realized by staying at the cave I was putting myself in danger there would be bound to be more Dracs storming the area soon. Grabbing my radio I raced out of the cave following the tire tracks I saw in the dirt hoping that it might lead me to them, however after running for what felt like hours I saw a site no one would ever want to see I saw my idols the fabulous killjoys sprawled on the ground. A small gasp escaped my lips as I moved closer ‘please don’t let them be…’ I started to think but I couldn’t even finish the thought. Silently I walked towards fun ghoul gently placing two fingers against his neck but before I had a chance to tell it he had a pulse his Eyes flicked open as his hand grabbed my arm with his other hand reaching for his ray gun, “I…” I stumbled unable to form any words I was scared of what might happen next “a…am I… are you an angel” were the words that came from his lips which calmed me glad that he didn’t seem to want to kill me I looked him in the eyes “not quite” I replied but whether or not I was an angel was not important right now I needed to find out what happened.

Stepping back a bit I allowed fun ghoul some space to get up at which point I knew what I needed to do, stepping across to Jett Star I gently tapped on his helmet instantly he lifted his visor and said almost exactly the same as fun ghoul “are you an angel” this made me chuckle softly “Angel Darkstorm at your service” was all I said before walking over to kobra kid and tapping his helmet as well causing him to jolt upright giving me an awful fright as I stumbled backwards kobra looked at his brothers jet star and fun ghoul before looking back at me, I silently glanced at party poison there was no way I was going to be the one to bring him out of unconsciousness I knew if he freaked out he very well could kill me, luckily kobra took the job of awaking his brother.

“Poison wake up” said kobra kid placing his hand on party poisons shoulder causing him to jolt upright wincing in pain as he did so, I stood so silent I was not surprised he didn’t see me. “They took her they fucking took her” he screamed causing us all to have to block our ears. “I know man I know” said kobra trying to calm his brother.
“We have to save here” muttered party poison.
“I know but we need a plan” replied Jet star getting up and walking over to them
“I have one we go to battery city storm their headquarters and get her back” replied Party Poison “either your with me or you’re not but I’m going to save her” he added seeing his brothers expressions.
“We’re with you man” said the other three in unison

I was speechless it was as if they had all forgotten I was there and hearing them talk of going on this… this suicide mission it scared me, it was at the point party poison looked over at me it was like he was staring straight past my mask and into my soul silently I pulled my mask off and he stood up and walked over to me staring straight into my bright blue eyes “and you are” he said his voice flowing straight through me “going with you, you cannot go on such a suicidal mission not alone” I replied my voice trembling “no you are not” he replied before turning away from me picking his mask and gun up off the ground, I stood still trembling but it wasn’t fear for me it was fear for them Fun Ghoul silently walked over to me “he’s right angel you can’t go with us I and I’m sure he dose to know you are strong in your own way and you want to help us with this but you’d be helping us more by just staying alive” and with that he walked towards their trams am with the others and before I could do anything else they were gone.

I was not about to let this happen I would somehow find my way to battery city to help them but my first job was to find a car or some other fast form of transport, putting my mask back on and holding my ray gun firmly I set out with my mind set firmly on finding some way to get into battery city silently I turned my radio back on hopping that maybe Dr D might be transmitting something to calm my nerves with her radio strapped safely to my side I ran as fast as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment