If you dont like anything that is said then dont read it simple as that

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random rants part 1

taken straight from my MC profile

Hi there well it seems you found my about me/random ranting page if you like or don’t like what your reading or anything like that shoot me through a comment.

---
If you don't like anything about my rants feel free to tell me but in all honesty don't expect me to do anything about it cos i doubt i will
---

I shall start by introducing myself, well my name is Falicia but i do go by lots of other random names or Alias’, I guess the different names are depending on my moods at the time I.E Katey is the can be mean, likes mind games, and will stand her ground side of me however she still feels lots of pain, where as the carrie side of me is the strong side kinda like Carrie Bradshaw on SATC, Jess is the side of me that can think things really wrong and brush it off as being a jess thing.




----

Hehehe let the fun begin...



---


About five years ago i had a few big events happen in my life such as my family falling apart, having my heart broken, going through one of the biggest storms in Australian history, and i became pretty depressed and i felt the need to keep my sadness hidden and although i cried myself to sleep nearly every night i still needed to vent so i started writing poetry i found it really helped i still get very depressed at times and cry at night but the pains not as bad anymore and now i wish to share my poetry with you all here on MC http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?&am...3&item=home so please comment, and feel free to give advice

----
Dark Anime Rose
http://dark-anime-rose.deviantart.com/
a joint photography DA account
---

Lets take a minute to think about mental illness it's not always noticeable, let me tell you a secret I have a mental illness
----
Dont take my dislike of you personally its just i have some trust issues
---
I be your Alice if you'll be my hatter


----
I like to design dresses, costumes, i love to design graphics and i have my own request topic which you can request at if you want.


----

Oh I am sorry I didnt mean to make you JUST LOSE THE GAME... .... or did i mean to make you LOSE THE GAME.... oh look i did it again don't you just love THE GAME ........ see when it comes to THE GAME i am always going to make you lose, so just to be clear YOU JUST LOST THE GAME and in case ur confused and can't stop wondering what THE GAME is well YOU JUST LOST THE GAME AGAIN.

---
I see things are starting to take affect, your begining to notice TOO BAD ITS TOO LATE COS IM ALREADY GONE
---
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
Love the way you lie

---

If only i could do such a thing Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
---
Have i gone mad, I'm afraid so your absolutely bonkers, off your head, totally crazy but i'll tell you a secret... ... ... WE'RE ALL MAD HERE
---
I want to go to wonderland so that maybe i could find out who i really am just like alice did
---

I might seem kind but in all honesty I'm not as kind as some may think I've been going through a lot in my life and because of it I've finally started to see things from my own perspective, some things i feel have been handled incorrectly and i plan to take hold of the situation and apply the way i think it should be handled, some of you may not like my ideas on the situation and it may cause some problems with some of you that i call my friends but you will eventually get over it and see my point of view.

----
and there you go again making things all about you, saying you originally had the idea that someone else had but no one went for it, if that was the case why didn't you just do it anyway.

----
I know what your doing playing your little games and trying to manipulate everyone to do your bidding just like last time
-----
I once thought i was selfish but then i look at some of the other people around here and i realize that i am not as selfish as some of them wanting things simply cos they feel their the right one for it but wont let others explain things, say things need to be done but they don't seem to be willing to participate in things they are already in, when you look at the bigger picture the selfish one its not me.

---
you want things done but don't realize its up to the owners and try to push the general moderators and administration, you claim we dont have time to wait.
---

I shall keep biting my tongue and let this anger bottle up just for the sake of keeping the peace but mark my words one day when i decide the time is right i will blow and you wont like it, so maybe you should look at yourself before having a go at my friends
----

Like OMG you can not simply decide that an RP character is more beautiful then others or the most important so please just stop it... ... ...
----

If your so sick of people trying to make everything about them well why do you try to make your characters be the centre of attention and make everything about them

------

I love bright colors and i know you all do too but on a computer screen i can not see bright colors and i knew a few who cant either so please stop using them when i ask you too cos sometimes it can be stuff i really need to see.

----

how many times do i have to ask what you want i might be able to read Another Mornings and my daddy's mind but i cant read everyone's minds.

---

You think your so special, just because everyone seems so nice, you just dont realize what we say when where out of site.
----

I'm sorry you seem to be confusing me with someone who actually gives a damn about your little problems when i have bigger problems of my own.

---


I’m an Angel in disguise

Hidden beneath all your lies

At sometimes I cry

Because I feel its goodbye

I try to fly high

But I drown in all my fears

Why can’t everything ever be so clear




---

If i were to suddenly disappear WHAT WOULD YOU DO

No comments:

Post a Comment