If you dont like anything that is said then dont read it simple as that

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm not seeking attention i just need to vent

so as always i've been doing some profile stalking cos i like to see what the people i have in the past argued with are saying and what their up to and i noticed one person started a ranting part on their profile just like me and as i read through it two points came to my eyes i giggled upon reading it as it seemed to be directed at me heh good to see my vents get noticed but it wont stop me from venting on my rant page i honestly dont care if i upset you or make you think im childish.

oh and FYI as is tradition with my shoutbox ball its not brought to you by the cc its brought to you by me and i will do things my way so there will be the one thing your all abandoning just done my way

No comments:

Post a Comment